You may have received a promotional text message from GP promoting their services. But what if you don’t want to receive them anymore? Read on to know how to block these messages.
How To Stop GP Promotional SMS
Grameenphone users can close the promotional message by dialing *121*1101#. If you want to re-activate the promotional message service or need to know any promotional message then dial this USSD code *121*1102#.
Want to stop receiving unsolicited text messages from GP? Here’s how you can stop GP promotional SMS!
Do Not Disturb is a service for GP customers enabled upon customers’ request to restrict receiving unwanted promotional Calls and SMS from Grameenphone.
- To activate DND service dial *121*1101#
- To deactivate DND service dial *121*1102#
- To check the DND service status dial *121*1103#
- Maximum 3 calendar days required to activate/deactivate DND service from the requested date
- DND service will restrict only promotional SMS & Calls of GP. Apart from GP, other promotional calls/SMS will not be restricted
Even after dialing this code, if you continue to receive annoying messages, call Customer Care. They will turn off promotional message options.
Source: Do Not Disturb (DND)