Teletalk Bornomala SIM Registration 2023
Teletalk Bornomala package is full of the simplest call rates and affordable data packs within the country.
Teletalk Bornomala SIM Registration 2023. Teletalk Bornomala package is full of the simplest call rates and affordable data packs within the country. This SIM is being provided by Teletalk for SSC candidates from 2005 to 2020. Candidates who have passed SSC will be able to collect a SIM. In this article, we’ll find out how to register for Teletalk Bornomala SIM.
For the last few years, the only government mobile operator in our country, Teletalk, has been offering free sims named “Teletalk Agami” packages with special facilities and special numbers to the students who have obtained GPA-5 in SSC and HSC examinations.
So far only students with GPA-5 in SSC have gotten this SIM with special facilities but at this point, Teletalk has brought a reasonable special package for any student who has passed SSC. The name of the package is “Teletalk Bornomala“.
Affordable special package for college and university students. See details –
Facilities of Teletalk Bornomala
Teletalk Bornomala Call Rate 2023
Teletalk Bornomala SIM Offer (Special Call Rate)
- FNF: FnF does not applicable
- Call Rate: 45 paisa/minute (24 hours)
- Pulse: 1 second.
- SMS: 30 Paisa (any operator).
|Voice call rate (on net)||0.45 Taka||1 second|
|Voice call rate (off-net)||0.45 Taka||1 second|
|Video call rate (on-net)||0.45 Taka||1 second|
Well, you’ll recharge any amount as per your demand. Your offer will not change due to recharge. If you want to deactivate the package, you need to contact customer care service. I hope this service is beneficial for you as a student.
Teletalk Bornomala Internet Offer 2023
Teletalk Bornomala SIM Internet Offer
- 1 GB 24 Taka (7 days)
- 1 GB 46 Taka (30 days)
- 2 GB 83 Taka (30 days)
- 3 GB 62 Taka (10 days)
- 5 GB 96 taka (15 days)
- 10 GB 186 Taka (30 days)
Teletalk Bornomala has released very low-rate data packs for its customers. That means you’ll enjoy rock-bottom call rates and internet offers. Now down here, we are giving Teletalk Bornomala internet offer 2021 with a table. Check out the Teletalk Bornomala Internet Pack:
|Internet Pack||Activation Code||Price||Validity|
|1 GB||*111*611#||24 Tk||7 Days|
|1 GB||*111*612#||46 Tk||30 Days|
|2 GB||*111*613#||83 Tk||30 Days|
|3 GB||*111*614#||62 Tk||10 Days|
|5 GB||*111*615#||96 Tk||15 Days|
|10 GB||*111*616#||186 Tk||30 Days|
Check Also: Teletalk Bornomala Internet Package.
Terms & Conditions:
- Customers of Teletalk Bornomala SIM can only enjoy this Teletalk Bornomala Internet offer.
- Just dial *152# if you want to check your internet balance.
- You can purchase this internet offer multiple times.
- Including all the price VAT, SD.
Teletalk Bornomala Tariff/Charges
However, Teletalk Bornomala offers excellent call rate service for users. This package is merely applied to a student at a lower cost. So, if you’re a student and a customer of Teletalk Bornomala SIM, you want to take a glance at the list below.
|Particulars||Rate / Min||Pulse|
|Voice call rate|
|TK. 0.45||1 Sec|
Video call rate
|For TK.30 recharge, get voice-30min (on-net), data-60MB and SMS-30(on-net) (validity 3 days)|
VAT, SD & Surcharge applicable on all tariffs.
Why would you buy a Teletalk Bornomala SIM?
- Bornomala SIM price: 100 Taka.
- Call rate: 45 paisa/minute. (any operator)
- Video call rate: 45 paisa/minute.
- SMS: 30 paisa/SMS.
- Pulse: 1-second pulse.
- After SIM activation, for the first 50 taka recharge, you will get 50 minutes of voice, 50 SMS, and 5 GB of data for free! (Valid for 30 days) (Offer can be availed only once. Minutes and SMS can be used on any operator and TK 50 will be added to the main account.)
- You will also get 30 taka recharge, 30 minutes of voice, 30 SMS, and 60 MB of data for free! (Valid for 3 days) (Offer can be availed as many times as desired. Minutes and SMS can be used only on Teletalk and TK 30 will be added to the main account.)
Teletalk Bornomala SIM Registration System 2023
You can get the SIM through SMS or an online application. Let’s see the way to apply for the Bornomala SIM.
Teletalk Bornomala SMS Registration
- Follow the steps below to apply for Bornomala SIM via SMS.
- SMS Registration: Write BOR [space] SSC_Board(first 3 letters) [space] SSC_Roll [space] SSC_Passing_Year [space] SSC_registration_no.[space] contact_No(Any operator) [space]CC_Code(Optional) and send to 16222 from any Teletalk prepaid number.
Example: BOR DHA 123467 2020 34233402 015******** 101 and send to 16222
- Note that this SMS process has to be done through any Teletalk SIM. (Charge is applicable TK. 2.44)
Write BOR [space] SSC_Board(first 3 letters) [space] SSC_Roll [space] SSC_Passing_Year [space] SSC_registration_no.[space] contact_No(Any operator) [space]CC_Code(Optional) and send to 16222 from any Teletalk prepaid number.
Example: BOR DHA 123456 2020 12345678 015******** 101
- A confirmation message will come after the application as below. Don’t share it with anyone.
Please collect the “Bornomala” SIM within 07 days from “XXXXXXXXX customer care/ any Teletalk Customer Care excluding Govt. holiday. Please bring National ID, Photo-2 nos. Id no: XXXXXXXX and OTP no.: XXXXXX.
N.B: After successful registration, You will get an ID and OTP. You can buy Bornomala SIM from any Teletalk Customer Care showing this ID, OTP, and NID no.
***Remember: Anyone else can get the SIM through your ID and OTP. So keep this message sort of a secret.
Teletalk Bornomala Online Registration 2023
- To apply online visit this website. Click here if necessary.
- Fill out the form below with your information.
- After completing the online application, the following message will come to your mobile from 01550-155555:
YOUR NAME, SSC Board: Dhaka, Roll: XXXXXX, Year: XXXX. Id no: XXXXXXXXXXXXX and OTP no.: XXXXXX. Thanks for your interest.
What to do after applying for Teletalk Bornomala SIM
- You have received your ID number and OTP i.e. SIM withdrawal SMS. With that SMS you can withdraw the SIM from any Teletalk Customer Care at any time. If you do not have a NID card, you can withdraw your Teletalk Bornomala SIM using your parent’s or close one’s NID card.
- The following documents must be brought along on the date of SIM withdrawal:
- 1) Confirmation message of SIM application by Teletalk.
- 2) 2 copies of the photo in whose name the SIM will be registered. (Photos are not currently required.)
- 3) Photocopy of the NID card of the person in whose name the SIM will be registered. (Even if the picture of the card is taken on mobile, it will work.)
Teletalk Bornomala SIM-related advice
Things to keep in mind before going to customer care to get a Teletalk SIM.
- Remember, someone else can pick up the SIM through your ID and OTP.
- There is no option to choose a number in the Teletalk alphabet package.
- Except for public holidays, please collect the SIM within 07 working days of application. Bring your National Identity Card, 2 copies of passport size photo, ID: XXXXXXXX, and OTP: XXXXXX with you at the time of SIM withdrawal. That is, save the message.
- Don’t have a national identity card? If you have taken a photo for voter registration, you can get the SIM by taking an online copy or using the parent’s national identity card. In that case, his national identity card and 2 copies of passport-size photos will be required. (Photos are not currently required.)
- To my knowledge, photographs are not required at present. Because! Now SIM registration is done in the biometric system. But, you have to keep your NID card with you. Now, you can bring a photocopy if you want or you can also show the picture of the NID card on your mobile.
You may think that the network is not available. What should I do with this SIM? I would say, if you do not get that much confidence, Teletalk is great as a secondary SIM. If we still use Teletalk they’re going to have an interest in increasing customer service. Use Teletalk. Keep the country’s money in the country.