In this article, we will learn how to download Corona Vaccine Card. Also, there is a video tutorial on Corona Vaccine Card Download. You can take a look.
Surokkha Gov BD Vaccine Card Download
Why do you need a vaccine card to get corona vaccine? All the information about which vaccine you are taking, when you are taking it, and which vaccination center you are taking will be recorded on the vaccination card. A health worker will look at this information on your vaccine card and give you the corona vaccine.
How to Download Corona Vaccine Card?
To get the corona vaccine, you must download the vaccine card. No one can get vaccinated without a vaccine card. From the surokkha.gov.bd website (https://surokkha.gov.bd/vaccine-card) You can download the vaccine card.
www.surokkha.gov.bd – Visit this website and click on the Vaccine Card Collection option.
Now, as below, enter your NID number and date of birth, and the six-digit captcha code on the screen and click the “Verify” button.
Corona Vaccine Card Download
Clicking on the “ Verify ” button will send an OTP code via SMS to the mobile number you registered for the Corona Vaccine. Vaccine cards can be collected by entering the OTP code and clicking on the “Download Vaccine Card” button.
You will receive an OTP code within a maximum of 5 minutes. This OTP code must be used within 5 minutes. If you do not receive the OTP or it has expired, please try again.
Corona Vaccine Card Download
Another Vaccine Card Download button will appear. The Corona Vaccine Card can be downloaded by clicking there.
Must bring this vaccine card with you on the day of vaccination. You can take a photocopy of the vaccine card if you wish. In this case, there will be no problem.
You can download the vaccine card by clicking on the “Download Vaccine Card” button using the OTP code received via SMS to the mobile number provided at the time of registration. If you do not get OTP on mobile, click on the “Send OTP again” button.
In a word, after providing the National Identity Card number and date of birth and clicking on the “Verify” button, an OTP code will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number. Vaccine cards can be downloaded by providing the OTP code and clicking on the “Vaccine Card Download” button.
What to do if the vaccine card is lost
No worries. Corona vaccine cards can be lost. Once the vaccine card is lost, you can collect (download) the vaccine card again by following the steps above. The vaccine card can be downloaded from the website (www.surokkha.gov.bd) even if it is lost.
What to do after receiving the vaccination card?
The Corona Vaccine Certificate can be obtained from www.surokkha.gov.bd after completing 2 doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Before you get vaccinated, you will be notified via SMS about the vaccination date and the vaccination center.
- Do not go to the vaccination center to get vaccinated without SMS confirmation on your mobile.
- To take the 1st and 2nd doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, take this vaccine card with you to the designated vaccination center on the specified date.
- Inform the Immunization Officer immediately if any problem/difficulty occurs after the Corona vaccination. If necessary, go to any nearby health center.
- Save the card for future use even after the vaccination is over.
- The vaccine card can be downloaded from the website (www.surokkha.gov.bd) even if it is lost.
- Corona vaccine certificates can be collected from (www.surokkha.gov.bd) after the completion of 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Even if you get vaccinated against Covid-19, follow proper health rules.
Corona Vaccine Card Download in Bangladesh
In this video tutorial, we will show you how you can download Corona Vaccine Card. Watch the full video for more information.
Sincerely sorry for the sound quality of the video!